Chapter 4 Vocab Quiz
1) Most common form factor for PC systems presently in use.
2) Current that cycles back and forth, rather than in one direction.
Direct Current (DC)
Alternating Currect (AC)
3) Low end form factor that is similar to LPX but provides greater support for current and emerging processor technologies.
4) Most versatile and popular computer case, has six expansion slots and four driver bays.
5) Device that converts AC to DC
6) Set of specifications on the size, shape, etc. of computer hardware components such as case, power supply, or motherboard.